Broke Ass Small YouTuber Tag
I’ve been crawling through the vast internet over the last week, searching for great small YouTubers. There is a lot of rubbish out there. When YouTube says some crazy amount of hours are uploaded to YouTube every second, they don’t mention that more than 90% is complete garbage. I’m not just talking about it’s unfunny to some people, it’s proper garbage. Someone filming a dog barking, someone singing terribly with all the sincerity in the world, somebody copying famous vloggers blatantly and very badly. It’s become this place where everyone is chasing stardom without anything special to get them there.
However, there is hope. The other less than 10%, those that aren’t hugely popular, but are still making great original content, or have great shining personalities or are just sharing their very interesting opinions. Those YouTubers who are pushing for something great, but haven’t found their sweet spot just yet. It is from one of these YouTubers that I found the #BrokeAssSmallYouTuber Tag. It was originally started by Michael Noker, but I discovered it through BratKnee. I thought this was such a great idea, and I loved the questions, so I shot one for this week’s video.
Here are the questions:
#BrokeAssSmallYouTuber Tag Video Questions:
1. What potato do you film with?
2. How many objects is your tripod made out of?
3. What song do you wish you could afford the rights to? Have you used it in chipmunk form anyways?
4. How many pennies have you made in the last 28 days?
5. Which window do you film in front of?
6. What inspires you to keep making videos even when you haven’t found success yet?
7. What’s your favorite “hack?”
8. What video are you most proud of?
9. Who are your favorite fellow #BrokeAssSmallYouTubers?
10. What video would you create if you had an unlimited budget? Think BIG!